Today, since most of our computing use interfaces with the Internet, even at home we must maintain a secure environment. We understand the security issues, how your information can be violated, and what to do to keep your identity and information secure.
Our staff of well-trained security professionals can assist you in securing your network, data, and computers.
- Security policy development (or review)
- Network vulnerability assessment
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Virus protection consultation
- Use virus protection software
- Use a firewall
- Make regular backups of critical data
- Don’t open unknown email attachments
- Don’t run programs of unknown origin
- Keep all applications (including your operating system) updated
- Disable scripting features in email programs
- Make a boot disk in case your computer is damaged or compromised
- Consult your company support personnel if you work from home
If you would like assistance securing your systems, call 203.458.8299 for a consultation or submit an inquiry below.